New to the ACoLab - Permanent Inspirations!

One of my favorite things to do is collaborate with other artists, other imaginations.  It's always different and I always stumble onto seeing things in a way I wouldn't have if it wasn't for this other person.  I used to have a few sites I could join in and do this with other photographers but those sites have stopped, disappeared, changed...  I have been missing that collaborative spirit lately.  I love checking into the ACoLab to see how we all interpret the same thing differently but I would like to add some other features to the Lab for any of you who may feel like me and want to create with other people.

I plan on introducing a few different types of collaboration ideas over the next few weeks.  I think that all of these collaborations will be set up so that there aren't really any end dates...so that we can submit our projects whenever we see them and whenever we are inspired.  There also won't be a limit to how many times you can contribute.  If you think of something you wish you had done instead, couldn't decide between different ideas, thought of something weeks later...  submit it and I will add it to the post.  Submissions can still be handled in the same way-email me with your submission (Read the Lo-Down to learn more) and I will post it.  If you have a blog post about your submission please send that too as I can add a link on your artist page.  As always, if you have any questions you can email me via the "Submit Entry Here" link.  My email is anikatoro {at} gmail {dot} com.

I have added a new page to the blog as well entitled,  "Permanent Inspirations".  I will add indefinitely to each post so you can stop by whenever and check out new submissions.  I will also add a post here and there showcasing the newest additions so none of them get lost in the shuffle.  In the coming weeks I plan on introducing a few other ways we can collaborate including inspirations that will involve you and another artist and ones that require us to step out of our comfort zones.

If you would like to submit your own inspiration for the Permanent Inspirations please do!  Current inspirations are still going on as well.  You can click here to see which inspiration is coming up next.  Care to give it a go?  Look forward to seeing how you were inspired, happy creating!

No comments: