Next inspiration - Number 11

As promised, the inspiration for the eleventh round is a video.  I have decided to give a bit more time for this one because, well, to be honest, I think it's kind of challenging.  So let me just say for everyone that may be new to the Lab and has been thinking about joining in or for those of you who think it's too hard- don't let the challenge get in the way of creating something for this inspiration.  It's open to anything your imagination can come up with- a story, an image, a song, another video, an outfit...whatever this makes you think of!  As long as your creation makes sense to you then it's a winner of an idea, submit it!

I also want to say a big THANK YOU to Ego for coming up with this inspiration.  She makes fabulously inventive and entertaining short films and also makes equally as imaginative visual creations for her band The White Hills.  Take a moment to visit her You Tube page and you will be happy you did.  So, here we have the next inspiration...I love this and am clueless still as to what I am going to come up with!  The deadline will be December 19th.  I will post some future inspirations soon in case you breeze through this one.


Happy Creating and hope to see what your imagination comes up with!


No comments: