Oops, my mistake!

When wondering if the video inspiration was too difficult (have not received too many entries this round) a friend told me that it could be because I had put the deadline for 2 weeks earlier, the same week as the post. Oops.  Well, because of that and because I have not had time to even work on mine (I know, but that's one of the perks as the administrator!) the deadline is extended through the 19th of December.  Sorry about the date mix-up.

Also, your creation does not need to be a video.  Remember, whatever the inspiration propels your mind to think then that's great-if it thinks of a memory you can write a story, you can make a dress, take a photo...whatever the inspiration means to you is the important part.

This will be the last round of 2010 by the way.  I will be posting new challenges up before the new year and then stick to the dates (the right ones), it's a resolution of mine.  Have a happy happy holiday season and hopefully see you back here in a few days!
xo
Anika

No comments: