Artist Page - Tammy

welcome to tammy lee bradley , author of bliss and folly, a photography and creativity blog, treasure coast of florida, usa founder of mortal muses, kitchen and bath designer by day,  mad blogger and photographer by night. wife, mom to three young men, former corporate controller, and a feeder of four dogs.  i love freckles and fur, playing the pedal harp, losing myself behind the lens of my D90, airboating, rving, & reading.
Tammy Lee Bradley - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver
Find Tammy here:
mortal muses

(Submissions are listed in order of the most recent entry.)

Theme 14 inspiration: Inside the Heart
"Shoe Love"
Shoe ♥

2 comments:

Anika said...

Comment on "Shoe Love"- great idea Tammy! I always love the processing you do on your photos...really makes the shots something special.

Carrie said...

I like this photo very much - super clever :)