We interrupt this normally scheduled post to bring you this notice

Thanks to everyone who submitted for round #22. I will be posting all submissions when I get power again.  Knoxville has had a record power outage and I can't post from my computer until that power resumes...  I suppose I could but for right now I don't have plans to take my huge computer to a remote location.  I have been told it could be as many as 14 days until I get power again although my fingers are crossed for tonight...or when I get home from writing this.  The storm on the 21st cracked and downed so many trees and transformers that it's impossible to know when things will be back to normal.  But stay tuned for "Something that frightens me"!  Too bad I already made my submission or I would have to create a "14 days without power" entry!  Round #22 did have a nice turnout though including some ACoLab veterans we have not seen in awhile and a new member!  If you would like to submit for this last round please do so and I will add it to the post.  Until then, be safe and enjoy electricity, power is awesome.

2 comments:

R Montalban said...

14 days! At least it is not 28 days like the film!!! There is a story in this though.......

Carrie said...

oh dear god that's awful - you poor darling. I remebered this time too - damn it! Many hugs from ireland and a little luck maybe (?)!! xxxx