Inspiration #19 - Spring

Welcome to round #19!  Thanks to everyone who contributed!!

I look forward to seeing you back here on the 20th of this month (the next due date) when the theme will be "Outside Your Door".   If you would like to join in and submit, please do!  And if you can't wait until the next inspiration to submit you can find additional inspirations here.  Thanks for visiting the Lab!

"Sunlight Bokeh"

"Spring"

"Peaceful"

Untitled

"Boing! Boing!"
by Anika

As always, if you would like to know more about a particular entry or see more submissions from a particular artist you can click on the link for that person or visit the Artists Page.  

1 comment:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Anika
These shots are fabulous.. and a little bit different which makes them all the more interesting... clever girls..

Thanks for popping into my blog and your kind comments.. I'm afraid I can't take credit for that great light on the water.. it's all mother nature.. or should I say the full moon last week.. it was truly special and I was thrilled to have captured it..

Have a great week.. ciao xxx Julie