Inspiration #33 - Found

Thanks to Joanna and Stephanie for joining in round #33, Found.  We all submitted photography this time!  It's nice when that happens sometimes as we can see each other's own unique eye along with our own interpretation of the theme.  Without further ado, Found.

"Suspicion"
Photograph by Anika

"Found"
Photos and text  by Joanna
{Visit Joanna's page for entire entry}

"Found"
Photograph by Stephanie

December 20th is the due date for round #34 when the theme will be "Family".  I'm hoping to see more of the ACoLab family for this last prompt of 2011!  I have plans to mix things up a bit in 2012, stay tuned and hope to see you back here for round #34!

2 comments:

Anika said...

Lovely images ladies! I like the vintage quality to both of them...they both seem like old images and yet are done so differently, i love that! Thanks for playing along this round!

Steph said...

I'm very curious about both of your ideas, I look forward to reading the posts on them