Theme Two Submissions

Theme Two:  Your Bedside Table
This one was a bit more broad.  It was my hope that it would be so broad that the different interpretations would be even more varied than the first round of work.  It was challenging though...  Should you like to read about an individual piece, get the back story, or find out more about a particular artist visit their artist page.  Thanks to everyone who participated!  Without further ado, here are the submissions.

Whatever Satisfies the Soul is Truth 
Digital collage

Nausea 
Photograph
by Ego
 
Banana Oat Pancakes
Cooking & Digital collage
by Stephanie

You Turkey! Oh wait, um . . . . I mean “You Chicken”!
Cooking & Story
(See artists page for accompanying story or you can visit Andrea's blog)
by Andrea

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm starting to get the idea - I wasn't sure what to expect with the last challenge, thus the reason I didn't participate. I kinda like our next challenge considering my love for textures and patterns. I'll have to see what I can come up with.

Anika said...

I love the diversity of this theme's entries!