Theme number six submissions

Here they are, round six images!  It was a great turn-out!  Thanks to everyone who contributed!  This round's inspiration seemed to make most people think of photography.  Vidya was the only artist to choose another medium.  It's so interesting to see how differently our imaginations interpret a single word.  I know you have all been excited to see this round too so without further ado here are the round six submissions.  Oh, and remember, if you would like to know more about a particular work or artist you can visit their artist page.  Thanks for visiting the ACoLab!  I hope to see you for round seven!!

Round Six Inspiration - Shadow

 "Shadows"
Photograph
by John

"The Shadow"
2 Photographs
by Joanna (Artist page coming soon!)

"Shadow"
drawing

"Night Falls"
Photograph

"Shadows of  9 11 2001"
Photograph

 "Shadowy Graveyard"
Photograph

"Reflection"
Photograph
by Angela (Artist page will be up soon)

"Lullaby"
Photograph

Well, there you have it- "Shadow" as interpreted by eight different imaginations.  Thanks again to everyone who participated!

As a side note, I will be posting round seven's inspiration and also have made a few changes that will help me out in posting and also help you all in promoting and future themes.  I'm afraid I got a bit unorganized this go-around, sorry for the delay.  I have edited the LoDown page a bit so feel free to check that out.  The new changes should help me get submissions up closer to the theme's deadline.  Thanks again to all participants for making this project so much fun!  You are all an inspiration!!

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great work everyone! I love these prompts...they really challenge me.

R Montalban said...

Shadows was a lot of fun and really great to see what everyone else did. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Unknown said...

Grt work vidya

an9e1a said...

Oh wow, such awesome contributions!! I'm so happy to be on board!! =)

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos!
Kisses from Croatia.
Zondra Art